I travel a lot!
I travel for work, and when I’m not traveling for work, I travel for fun. My personal mantra, yes, I have a mantra, is–Every Day Should Be An Adventure!
Around the corner, across town, or on the other side of the world–adventure is waiting for you (and me). It doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive, but every new adventure (big or small) will enhance you as a person.
- Read a book about a subject or place that interests you
- Try a new ethnic food
- Learn about wine from a certain country/region
- Meet someone new–especially from a different culture than your own
- Find a new hiking trail
- Walk through a neighborhood in your city/town that you’ve never been to before
- Learn a new language
- Attend a concert, ballet, or opera
- Learn a new skill–cheese making is on my bucket list! (I’m serious!)
- Get your head out of your phone and talk to someone at the airport (or anywhere else)
- Get a passport if you don’t already have one! Use it!
This website is about how I look at the world—mostly through the lens of humor, and always with a bit of awe. Thanks for joining me.